What Are the Anticipated Outcomes for the NAC4 Semi-Finals?

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by ResponsibilityKey189.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

What are your thoughts on the upcoming matches between Hera and Yo, and Liereyy and Viper?

Liereyy and Hera have been performing exceptionally well throughout the tournament and have expressed that they still have some tricks up their sleeves.

As a result, they’re likely to be the favorites in these matches.

However, there is a possibility that the tournament experience may have given Yo and Viper an edge, especially since practice games are different from actual tournament rounds.

Additionally, it’s important to note that these matches will be best of nine, which could have an impact on the outcome.

A safe prediction would be a 5-2 win for both Hera and Liereyy.

However, there is still hope that Yo and Viper will put up a good fight and potentially even win.

Of course, this outcome is dependent on factors such as Liereyy’s performance and Viper’s current form.

If Liereyy plays his best game and Viper isn’t at the top of his game, the match could very well end in a sweep.

alexei2

Big viper fan but I think Hera v lierrey.

But Hera has looked on another level to everyone else this tournament.

He makes so few mistakes.

jaggerCrue

My heart says 5-4 Yo but realisticly it’s more like 5-2 Hera.

Second one is harder to call, anywhere between 5-4 Viper to Liereyy sweeping it.

However if Liereyy wins this one, he’s my favourite to win the whole tourney

debrijjaYT

5-2 hera and 5-4 either viper or lierrey

kladcat

5-2 Hera. 5-3 Lierrey.

Hera 5-3 vs Lierrey in the finals.

SuDi10298

Hera looks great right now.

Surely expecting him to be in the Finals.

But Yo should surely take at least 2 games in the series.

Liereyy vs Viper is kinda confusing.

my mind says Liereyy easy.

But I’m hoping Viper and Liereyy will bring their top-tier gameplay to this series.

WHY CANT WE JUST GIVE OUT 4 TROPHIES MAN?

I WANT ALL OF THEM TO WIN 🙁

Ballin_kapper

5-1 Hera 5-3 Viper

ollie432

Hera and Larry final, I think health issues got in the way for the GL preparations and they’ve been off so far..

viper probably has strats in mind but time off to chill and practice and evaluate, I can see Hera and Lierry 5-2 or 5-3 these sets.

monroe4

In TTL, Viper looked weak in the earlier stages and even lost games.

But in the final, he completely swept Hera away 4-1.

So it is possible though I agree Viper being sick might have affected his preparation.

MshipQ

I think both Viper and Yo will take early leads, due to being sharper from playing in the Ro6/Ro8.

But then I think Hera and Lierry will both come back to win once they get up to speed.

ResponsibilityKey189

Hera is playing out of his mind again Yo right now

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader