The Initial Ranking Round

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by the_juice_is_zeus.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I finally took the plunge and joined the ranked ladder for multiplayer gaming, despite feeling a bit nervous beforehand.

I ended up winning a game playing as the Vikings on Arabia, and realized how foolish it was to wait so long to try it out.

The adrenaline rush you get from playing against real people is unparalleled, so if you’re hesitant like I was, let this be a sign to give ranked gaming a shot!

lp_kalubec

I think the fear of plying rank comes from watching pro gamers.

We expect everyone on the ladder to be a Viper, while the majority are just casuals the same as we are.

Holding_close_to_you

Sounds great!

I’m gonna practice some other strats before I make the jump, but I’m excited.

Did you play against the ai beforehand?

No-Possible-2949

I lose more than I win.

But like to play as Celts I’m Scottish so probs why 🙂

impr0mptu

Ah a fellow Viking enjoyer, I’m about to dip my toe into ranked for the first time as well.

This post gives me hope!

BasketHorror4014

Honestly the ai are harder than most players lol

the_juice_is_zeus

I’ve got about 12 games in ranked and I had a lucky streak and my elo boosted up to over 1200.

I am brand spanking new and don’t even bother feeding my sheep one at a time lol.

Now I’m too nervous to hop on and endure the ass beating required to bring me back down where I belong lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader