Post expressing appreciation for NAC4 Dash

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dash has been impressing both in interviews and casting, demonstrating excellent natural chemistry with all those involved with the game.

He is also clearly knowledgeable when it comes to the game’s pace and mechanics.

It’s great to have him as a member of our community.

PartiallyRibena

I have one gripe with him which is his overuse of “myself”, “himself”, “yourself” etc.

he has a tendency to use long words when short ones will do.

GarryWebbRIP

Yeah he definitely changed the narrative from cringe to crushing it.

cloudstrife559

I’ve never heard of the guy, and I can’t speak to his casting, but in the interviews I just wish he would ask a question and let the player speak.

In most interviews he seems to be talking himself well over half the time.

I’m interested in a player’s thoughts on the games or matchups, not his own lengthy interpretation of what happened in a specific situation.

Other than that he seems like a nice guy, and at least he’s not awkward in the way some other interviewers are (although that is usually hilarious when players interview each other).

phiupan

The best Dash is Ornlu’s dog.

He might come second.

mapoztofu

Missing Riley as well in the tournament.

He fit so well in the community.

imashadowbaby

Yes!

Both Dash and Vinchester as a caster.

Have been amazing to listen too.

Applejack_pleb

Best addition since riley knight

SolomonRed

I also noticed this.

He has been absolutely crushing it.

Wall_Marx

Knowing him from LoL I didn’t expect him to be that knowledgable, I knew though that he was that entertaining.

MshipQ

I think it was a really good idea for Nili to invite him, he brings a lot of professionalism kinda like Riley with RBW

r13z

I have been following AoE2 tournaments for years, maybe not so much behind the scenes, and never heard of him before.

Really amazing, and I didn’t expect such a good knowledge of the game since I didn’t know who he was.

But please make an appreciation thread for everyone, this whole tournament is spot on when it comes to casting, production, memes, and fuck it we should all go buy a leet desk too 11.

ar1sm

He’s been amazing!

His game knowledge is honestly better than I expected.

Plus he is also comfortable in front of the camera in a way that even T90 and Nili, who have been a part of the scene for so long, aren’t.

Great addition.

_Tuxness_

Agreed!

i was skeptical when i first saw he’d be casting as i figured his AOE2 knowledge would be limited but the dude has become knowledgeable quick!

if this makes it back to Dash somehow, we appreciate you and welcome you into the aoe2 fold, bro.

Vi_Capsule

Yeah, his improvement is noticeable even to me just a short time ago when he was with T90 at TTL2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader