Is Frank Back to Being the Undisputed Number One?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

It is difficult to predict the outcomes of the modifications, but it is noteworthy that they are the sole major civilization that was not weakened.

jaggerCrue

Pikeman upgrade was made cheaper.

Franks ain’t gonna like it.

Don’t forget Poles were barely touched too

Redditing12345678

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

The early food bonus plus free mill techs into buffed scouts into buffed knights is ridiculous.

Then for good measure they get cheap castles to create their UU which is specifically designed to kill your pikes/halbs if you’re using them as a knight counter!!

Parrotparser7

Pike buff.

StRodeNL

Lol Franks was a low tier civ in NAC4.

Just a noob civ and nothing more

Business_March_7936

If somebody dares to nerf Franks and heal the game by balancing most ridiculously OP civ, 3/4 of playerbase will uninstall and shit on forums 24/7 for next 5 years.

merco1993

People seem to forget that simply the amount of hp on a fulltech pala is scary is hell let alone the armor.

Yes trash pikeman is a counter but they’re not that good chasing them in an open map.

Either the farm related boost or that massive hp gain still needs some rework.

Ranulf13

Yeah its insane how they are nerfing everyone around Franks.

Even the civs released to counter them are being mollywacked by nerfs after nerfs.

I guess the devs are really invested on making them the overpowered civ for 99% of arena.

Crawsack

It is interesting how little they’ve changed.

I would say the biggest “nerfs” to Franks is that Camels are so much more viable now and are a mainstay of many good civs armies- Gurjaras, Saracens, Hindustanis have all gotten better.

But civs like Lithuanians had super OP paladins for a while and they’ve gotten nerfed a bit.

I still think Burgundians are right up there with them though, just not in the super late game.

Tambataja

The Pikeman buff isn’t small.

It will be harder for Knights civs.

esjb11

Franks where never undisupted Nr.1 Perhaps at sub 1500 elo but deffinetly not at pro lvl.

Few high elo players would put them as top 3, at least since the release of DE

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader