What to Expect in My First Ranked Matches as a New Player Who Has Only Beaten Extreme AI in 1v1 and What Would My Elo Be?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    fishyrabbit

You will lose around 50% of your matches.

LocalGM

Watch low elo legends on YouTube and you’ll see the quality of low ranked players lol

StillnessInTimeJam

You’re gonna be fine, I’ve been playing this game for like 20 years and still struggle with hard AI.

kid_the_tuktuk

What are you afraid of ?

Fear of losing?

So what ?

We are not losing our lives ☺️

Just embrace the failures.

Victories would come naturally 😉 Just enjoy the game ….

ps: Even pro players wont win 100% of their games.

I guarantee you that u will win half of ur matches if you play 50 🙂

Jamdrizzley

I played aoe2 on and off for years since 2002 against the AI and only decided id try the ladder last year.

It wasn’t as intimidating as I thought, but equally it wasn’t as fun as I thought to play 1v1 either.

Under 1000 elo is great, but not above 1000 as It feels more like a robotic execution test of build orders, than it does to play the game in a fun way.

Team games remain to be fun though and I’d recommend starting with team games first as the elo ladder is separate.

Team games all the way!

JoshVMZ

Expect to loose 6 to 8 games in your first 12, then you will loose the 50% of all your games.

About your Elo it will depends on the maps and the players against you play, even the vives, but I would say between 1000 and 1300

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader