“Newcomer Seeking a Clan to Enhance Skills”

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by EntertainerSoft8976.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greetings everyone!

I’ve decided to try out the multiplayer mode of one of my all-time favorite games.

I’ve been watching a lot of instructional videos from skilled players like Hera, Survivalist, and Spirit of the Law.

I’m currently trying out an Arabia and an Arena build, and I’ve played around 20 games so far with an Elo rating of 1050.

I’m wondering if there are any beginner-friendly clans that I can join to play with others.

In Starcraft 2, I used to play in clans that had their own leagues and clan wars.

Does AOE2 have something similar?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

PaulbunyanIND

Would love to have a weeknight where I could play with people on discord.

I usually like to play AI so we can pause whenever we want.

I’d be able to play at 6:45PM which is 1:45 pm Greenwich Mean Time

harooooo1

https://discord.gg/UPqrKKYbgZ Anvil clan/discord

You could join our discord.

We do have players of different kinds of ratings (from 1100 to 1900) and there are a couple 1100/1200 that play regularly some teamgames together.

We are also currently gonna have a short in-house 1v1 tourney over one of the coming weekends but the players in that will be a bit higher avg elo most likely.

I also recommend you to join Survivalist’s discord as there is a bunch of people there who like to talk about all kinds of stuff about progress, strats, civs etc…

fritosdoritos

I took a look at your profile and saw that you’ve posted about Switzerland.

There’s a Swiss AOE2 community with a discord link in their twitch page, so maybe you can reach out to them.

https://twitch.tv/aoe_switzerland/about

EntertainerSoft8976

You can join our clan Faadunga which is mostly 1000 to 1300 players

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader