How to Play Relics Effectively

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

İf there is a relic you should grab before grab you should check what benefits give to you
    with violence Iam recommend get them as soon as possieble before oppenet take it

villager gather faster food gold wood bla bla town cneter provide more population infintary train faster, the magic ship brings free food to your cities,toxates chariots arcus throwing axeman have more hitpoints, increases cavarly and chariot archer hitpoints, improves line of sight for all buildings, increases the attack of hoplites murmillos spearmen ulfsarks infintary have more hack armor increases movement speed of villagers increases villager hitpoints gold gather faster human soldiers more resistant to pierce attack,
    not to nessacry but important still
    caravans are cheaper and move faster walls are stronger, walls are cheaper the gods send you more favor,armory improvements are less expensive, a pegasus scout will gradually appear at your temple and respawn if killed, unleashes evil upon the world by making your myth unit train faster, myth unit cheaper, a trio of helpful monkey will appear at your temple and respawn if killed,increase the ranged attack of buildings,improves sight of army(dont remember name fully )
    infantary damage bonus,
    if game took long get them if game will be short dont spend time to grabing them focus to battle
    not to important wont gonna change game they are just late game bonus
    bonus damage to titan,cheaper titan
    my discord:[You must login to view link] moslty play aom and aom channels I upload here perfect recorded games
    there is also member plus channels
    Iam explaning my all tactics and stragety
    my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4aiWX19EwOpX73o8vpCR2g
    Iam uploading aoms here
    my twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/kraustro
    I am casting aom mostly times
    by top player Furkan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader