Feeling Like Playing More but Building Base from Dark Age Requires Too Much Effort?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    BubblyMango

death match?

RoundInvestment5926

For that I would recommend watching some aoe tournament 😉 Since you don’t seem to be into empire wars

debrijjaYT

Haha yes, inf resources post imp fast speed 8 ai on like moderate or something

NotQuiteBlackk

You had me until win a couple matches

Cookiesnap

I played a ton of modded maps back in the day of AoE2 HD where everyone had automatically prodded units, nothing serious etc, if i recall correctly it was called Castle Blood Arena.

I have no idea if it is still a thing (i don’t play online anymore, classic game or modded) and i stress they are definitely unbalanced (that one precisely because everyone started spawning unique units and as you may imagine some were stronger in some situations vs others) but i enjoyed playing them when i was just in La Hire mode, and i have some fond memories of it not gonna lie, i enjoyed it a lot when i didn’t feel like building my base again and again and again and again.

https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Castle_Blood_Automatic

Searched on google, this is what i mean, again it is wildly different than the normal game mode, it’s not just an advanced start but rather a different ruleset.

Callidum34

Mongols 16 pop archers, gotta go fast

Cadellaoc

If only there was some kind of mode where you could start in a later age.

With more resources perhaps.

Wouldn’t recommend for a chiller game though.

Wait how about this, a mode where you start with walls too!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader