Exciting Updates for Fishing Ships and Trade Cogs: Enhancements to Black Forest Fishing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The size of collisions for fishing ships has been reduced from 0.5 to 0.4, making it easier to move them around the dock for more efficient fishing.

There may also be the possibility for fishing ships to be positioned on the corner tiles around docks.

This change will have little effect on fishing for deep fish.

Trade cogs, on the other hand, have received various buffs over the years, including faster production, increased gold generation, higher HP, careening, dry dock, and shipwright upgrades, and more pierce armor.

These changes make them more efficient and potentially the best option for Scandinavia.

Azot-Spike

Watching pockets on Nations Cup pick Japanese, fish boom and spam endless Yasama Towers to secure areas after pushing, I feel this gives an interesting buff to Malay/Japanese plays

Futuralis

In all likelihood, we can now have fishing ships on the corner tiles around docks.

Previously, those ships would occasionally go idle randomly, especially when rebuilding fish traps.

ponuno

I believe this change was also made because for some reason fishing ship stops working on small ponds like on arabia or african clearing.Kind of annoying

merco1993

I’d like to ask one thing about trade cogs.

Did you ever had a multiplayee game where you can peacefully use trade cogs for trade efficiently?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader