Devs Altered the Artificial Intelligence Also

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I only tried a few games against the extreme AI, so the sample size is small.

However, I did observe a few things.

The AI groups archers together more like a human player would and is skilled at kiting, making it challenging to use fast castle knights.

However, the AI struggles with behavior around walls and remains vulnerable to defensive shots from mango units.

In terms of gameplay, the AI seems weaker in the early game but recovers well from early damage to either build up its economy or launch a large military attack.

Have you noticed anything new when playing against the AI?

Nyacreeps

3 games against the ai, 3 drushes, 9 militia dead from town center

rja137

I did notice the AI doesn’t stream units one by one into your forward castle.

It bunches the units and the archer behavior felt human-like: Shoot and move.

As a result it was harder to overwhelm the AI in Castle age and the game felt more difficult (which is good).

Azurenaut

I usually play 3vs3 (me with 2 AI) against Extreme AI.

The last matches (with the PUP) were much more difficult and I ended up loosing the matches.

wise___turtle

How can you opt in to a patch that’s not officially released yet to try it out?

Puttanesca621

When the AI is good enough it would be nice to have sliders that control various aspects.

It would be nice if there was a focus simulator for the AI that limits the AI’s ability to micro everything everywhere all at once.

aswann092

AI does seem tougher for sure!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
ajax-loader